2. New Features
Here is the list of new features.
- variables: let, const, binary/octal literals
- syntax: template strings, destructuring
- function parameters: default parameters, rest parameters, spread (…)
- classes: class syntax, constructor, get and set, inheritance
- functions: arrow functions, iterators, generators
- asyncs: promises, asynchronous generators
- objects: enhanced object literals, Object.is(), Object.assign(), Proxies, Symbols
- modules: import, export
- new data structures: Set, Map, WeakMap and WeakSet
- And many other enhancements to built-in objects: Number, Math, Array
3. Browser Support
Recent browser support ECMAScript2015 features quite well.
You can check the full list here: