- Directed by: Mike Nichols
- Cast: Alan Arkin
- Based on Catch-22 (novel) by Joseph Heller
- Directed by: Jules Dassin
- Cast: Richard Widmark, Gene Tierney
- Based on Night and the City (novel) by Gerald Kersh
Continue reading “[Movie] Night and the City (1950)”
Harry. Harry. You could have been anything. Anything. You had brains… ambition. You worked harder than any 10 men. But the wrong things. Always the wrong things…by Mary Bristol in the movie
Kinesis is a fully managed, scalable, and resilient streaming service. It is designed to ingest a large amount of data in real-time from many producers.
- Streaming Data: online purchase, stock prices, social network data, geospatial data, or game data
- Use Kinesis (rather than SQS) when you need many producers/consumers.
- Kinesis consists of a couple of services:
- Video Streams
- Data Streams
- Data Firehose
- Data Analytics.
- Directed by: John Huston
- Cast: Anjelica Huston, Donal McCann, Cathleen Delany, Helena Carroll
- Based on: The Dead (Dubliners), by James Joyce
You can control S3 access can be done in 3 ways:
- Bucket Policies apply across the bucket.
- Object Permissions apply to individual files.
- IAM (Identity) policies apply to users and groups
- Directed by: John Frankenheimer
- Cast: Rock Hudson, Salome Jens, John Randolph
- Based on: Seconds, a novel by David Ely
A Job creates one or more pods and will continue to retry execution of the Pods until a specified number of them successfully terminate. As pods successfully complete, the Job tracks the successful completions. When the specified number of successful completions is reached, the job is complete.Continue reading “[Kubernetes] Jobs & CronJobs”
Kubernetes provides many ways to configure pods and containers.
- Environment variables
- Config maps
- Security context
- Resource requirements
- Service accounts