- Title: Discours sur les sciences et les arts
- Author: Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Published: 1750
- Book: The Basic Political Writings
- Translated: Donald A. Cress, 1987
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing company Inc.
- ISBN: 978-0-87220-048-7
- Title: In the Shadow of the Silent Majorities or, the End of the Social
- Author: Jean Baudrillard
- Published: 1982
- Publisher: Semiotext(e), Columbia University (1993)
- ISBN-10: 0-936756-00-4
Do I really know something?
Philosophers generally agree that knowledge is JUSTIFIED TRUE BELIEFS. You have an idea that can be determined true or false (proposition), and then if you can justify why your idea is true, you have knowledge.Continue reading “Philosophizing My Life – Knowledge”
The first step of philosophizing my life is to know the world where we live (more correctly, where I live).Continue reading “Philosophizing – The World”
Studying philosophy (Reading philosophy books) as a non-philosophy scholar is a daunting task. What is the reward for it? It is just an intellectual challenge or a complicated puzzle game for past times. What does philosophy do to me?Continue reading “Philosophizing”