Python is one of the most popular general programming languages nowadays.
- It is easy to start! Python is the choice of language for new programmers.
- You can start with functional programming and then move on to object-oriented programming with Python.
- You can do many things with Python – general algorithm, gaming, web, and even machine learning.
The following tools are used for the tutorial.
- Python 3.9.x https://www.python.org/
- Visual Code
It is very simple to set up the environment, and you can use any python editor.
Download the tutorial here.
- Python Programming Structure
- Python Data Types
- Lists, Dictionaries – Advanced Features
- Control Flow
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- OOP – Encapsulation
- OOP – Composition
- OOP – Inheritance
- OOP – Polymorphism
- OOP – Example
- Sample applications with the random module
- Python Advanced Features – Dictionaries
- Python Advanced Features – Lambda
- Error Handling
- Handling Text Files
- OOP Advanced – Decorators and Properties
- datetime module
- Operator Overloading – Advanced
- Working with Database with SQLite