AWS S3 is a main Object and File storage service and can be integrated with many other AWS Services. Also, S3 has many features you need to be familiar with in order to utilize the full functionality of S3.Continue reading “[AWS] S3 Features”
Kinesis is a fully managed, scalable, and resilient streaming service. It is designed to ingest a large amount of data in real-time from many producers.
- Streaming Data: online purchase, stock prices, social network data, geospatial data, or game data
- Use Kinesis (rather than SQS) when you need many producers/consumers.
- Kinesis consists of a couple of services:
- Video Streams
- Data Streams
- Data Firehose
- Data Analytics.
You can control S3 access can be done in 3 ways:
- Bucket Policies apply across the bucket.
- Object Permissions apply to individual files.
- IAM (Identity) policies apply to users and groups
S3 Storage Classes (Storage Tier) – cost, durability, and availability – can be changed manually or using lifecycle policies.
- Object Durability: The percentage over a one-year period that an object in S3 will not be lost.
- Object Availability: The percentage over a one-year period that an object in S3 will be accessible.
AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service) is a global object storage platform that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data.Continue reading “[AWS] S3 Architecture”
Step Functions is a fully managed long-running, serverless workflow service that provides state machines.Continue reading “[AWS Architect] (48) Step Functions”
SWF is a web service that coordinates and manages the execution of activities across distributed application components. Tasks can be run asynchronously.Continue reading “[AWS Architect] (47) Simple Workflow (SWF)”
API Gateway is a fully managed API endpoint service that creates, manages, publishes, monitors, secures, and scales APIs. API Gateway can use other AWS services (Lambda, DynamoDB) for compute and store.Continue reading “[AWS] API Gateway”