Lambda@Edge is a feature of Amazon CloudFront that lets you run code closer to users of your application, which improves performance and reduces latency.Continue reading “[AWS] Lambda@Edge”
Cloud Front is a Content Delivery Network (CDN) – lower latency, higher transfer speed, and reduced server load. It has built-in DDoS (distributed denial of service) attack protection.
- CloudFront is a global service.
- The domain name is created when a distribution is created and is used to view contents in a browser.
- Objects are cached for the life of the Time to Live (TTL). – 24 hours by default
- You can invalidate (clear) cached contents manually with some costs.
- You can use CloudFront Groups (the primary origin and the second origin) for origin failover.