A Service is an abstraction which defines a logical set of Pods and a policy by which to access them (sometimes this pattern is called a micro-service).Continue reading “Kubernetes – Services”
Installing Docker on Linux can be tricky. Follow the instructions step by step.
- Distribution: Ubuntu Focal 20.04 (LTS)
Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Management of containers: Service discovery/load balancing, secrete and configuration management
- Scale containers: self healing, horizontal scaling
- Storage Orchestration: Robust networking and storage options
Here is the list of useful Kubernetes commands and examples.Continue reading “Working with Kubernetes”
This is how to install Kubernetes on the Linux machine (CentOS7) – Master Node + Worker NodeContinue reading “Kubernetes – Install and Test on CentOS7”
Docker is the container runtime and orchestration engine.
- Enterprise Edition (EE) and Community Edition (CE)
- Moby is the Open Source project of Docker — Moby consists of modular components.