Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Management of containers: Service discovery/load balancing, secrete and configuration management
- Scale containers: self healing, horizontal scaling
- Storage Orchestration: Robust networking and storage options
Here is the list of useful Kubernetes commands and examples.
Continue reading “Working with Kubernetes”
This is how to install Kubernetes on the Linux machine (CentOS7) – Master Node + Worker Node
Continue reading “Kubernetes – Install and Test on CentOS7”
Docker is the container runtime and orchestration engine.
Continue reading “Docker – Basics”
- Enterprise Edition (EE) and Community Edition (CE)
- Moby is the Open Source project of Docker — Moby consists of modular components.
This is a simple tutorial to learn basic Docker commands. To install Docker on Linux, please refer to this post: Docker – Install on Linux.
Continue reading “Docker – CLI Commands”
This tutorial shows how to install Docker on the Linux machine (CentOS 7).
Continue reading “Docker – Install on CentOS 7”