AWS SecurityHub is a central place where you can see a comprehensive view of your security state and check compliance with security standards.
- Automatically aggregates security findings in a standardized data format across accounts
- Provides integrated dashboards for you to show the current security and compliance status
- Detects issues from security best practices
- Integration with CloudWatch Events
- Security Hub sends security findings to CloudWatch Events, and you can automatically remedy them by providing custom actions (Lambda functions to act on the events)
- AWS and AWS partners provide more than 100 groups of correlated security issues.
- You can create custom insights.
- reduces the effort of collecting security findings
- does the compliance checks automatically
- gets visual summaries of prioritized issues