- Directed by: G. W. Pabst
- Cast: Rudolf Forster, Carola Neher, Margo Lion
- Based on: “Die Dreigroschenoper” by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill (1928)
- Directed By: Valeska Grisebach
- Cast: Meinhard Neumann, Reinhardt Wetrek, Syuleyman Alilov Letifov
Using RDS, you are delegating most of the maintenance tasks to AWS. It is important to understand how you can make use of RDS features in order to utilize the service fully.Continue reading “[AWS] RDS – Deployment & Backups”
Redux is good at state management, and React is for creating UI components. You can connect React and Redux manually, but there is a great tool that makes the task in a simple way. It is the “react-redux” package.
The “react-redux” creates the “Provider” component and the “connect” function.Continue reading “[Redux] react-redux”
- French Title: Code inconnu : Récit incomplet de divers voyages
- Directed By: Michael Haneke
- Cast: Juliette Binoche, Thierry Neuvic, Josef Bierbichler
- Title: Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles
- Directed By: Chantal Akerman
- Cast: Delphine Seyrig, Jan Decorte
- Title: Discours sur les sciences et les arts
- Author: Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Published: 1750
- Book: The Basic Political Writings
- Translated: Donald A. Cress, 1987
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing company Inc.
- ISBN: 978-0-87220-048-7
Python is one of the most popular general programming languages nowadays.
- It is easy to start! Python is the choice of language for new programmers.
- You can start with functional programming and then move on to object-oriented programming with Python.
- You can do many things with Python – general algorithm, gaming, web, and even machine learning.