AWS S3 is a main Object and File storage service and can be integrated with many other AWS Services. Also, S3 has many features you need to be familiar with in order to utilize the full functionality of S3.Continue reading “[AWS] S3 Features”
You can control S3 access can be done in 3 ways:
- Bucket Policies apply across the bucket.
- Object Permissions apply to individual files.
- IAM (Identity) policies apply to users and groups
S3 Storage Classes (Storage Tier) – cost, durability, and availability – can be changed manually or using lifecycle policies.
- Object Durability: The percentage over a one-year period that an object in S3 will not be lost.
- Object Availability: The percentage over a one-year period that an object in S3 will be accessible.
AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service) is a global object storage platform that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data.Continue reading “[AWS] S3 Architecture”